Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Beta Cassette

   Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
You don't see one of these very often. In fact, I'll wager you haven't seen one of these at all. This is a Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Beta Cassette. I bought it several weeks ago, even before I started pruning my private collections and selling things on Ebay, and it arrived today from Australia. That and a couple of cans of Mr. Pibb are cheering me up. Not that I really need cheering up, the schedule has just been a little tense this summer.
Gorgon Video Beta version of Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. Might have to plug in the old Betacord tonight and see if this one works. Even if it doesn't, I'm a big fan of ex rental tapes. Be kind, rewind.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets