Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dog Day Afternoon At Castaways

So, another crazy day at Castaways. Chased down a dine and dasher with my brother and held him down until the police arrived. Basic stuff. A whole lot of people showed up for the new DJ, DJ Regg. Busy day.

But my favorite part of the day was when I got this food order with a kid's cheeseburger. Donna, the server, informed me the burger was for a dog. So, I think to myself that's pretty cool. I've cooked for all kinds of people why not a dog.

The burger goes out.

A few minutes later I decide I'd like to meet the dog so I go out to the deck and as soon as I get out the door this dog leaves his people and runs up to me. I give him a few rubs and scratches and he goes back and sits down. It was as if he knew I was the one who cooked him the burger and he was coming over to thank me.

He is my favorite customer so far.

Would you like fries with that, buddy?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets