Saturday, January 13, 2018

Gotta Get Back In Time

I look up, and it's another month since I've blogged, and I still have nothing to say. 

Jenny got me a Dell Latitude 2006 laptop, and the keyboard actually works, so now I have no excuse not to update the blogs tonight. She also gave me the iphone 4, and I've been trying to learn how to make use of it, but it's just too dang small to make sense to me. But now I have a very old laptop and a very old iPhone and I enjoy yhem both. 

The keyboard action on this Dell is like an electric typewriter. I like it.

Lately when everyone is gone on Saturday afternoon I watch Werewolves On Wheels and Psychomania before they get home from karate. 

Drove down to my hometown late this week to see my doctor and get blood drawn. I was very, very tired in 2017, and I hoped the blood panel would offer some clues at to why. I got the results back Friday night, and went over them myself, and nothing seems out of whack, so I think it may be the beta blocker.

We've been watching Mad Men lately, and near the end of season four I realized I want to put almost everyone in the show in The Hall of Bad Dudes, which will give me material to update that blog.

Going to have a cup of tea and get ready for the Patriots game.  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets