Friday, February 24, 2017

Note To Myself February 24, 2017

Seems like in the past few months the world has been tilted on its axis. Even here in Northern Illinois, right on the Wisconsin border, where nothing ever seem to change very fast, the change is coming so fast and furious none of us can keep up. It was 70 degrees all week here in February. 

In light of all this tumult I wanted to take a small break from the chaos and document that this is my daily reality: I walk down the stairs to find treasure like this waiting for me. I will have dinner with cherished friends later tonight. Although the conversation will no doubt at some point turn to how crazy things are it won't be all that crazy where we are. Not yet at least. 

Dungeons and Dragons Basic Set 11th Printing
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets