Friday, June 26, 2015

Outsider Poet Thomas L. Vaultonburg Is a Cock

Saw the 11 year old perform in her band the Blah Blah Blahs tonight. I hope she doesn't leave our band The Super Tasty.Now I'm listening to live music from Deli Italia down the alley. Gay marriage was made legal by the Supreme Court today. Jenny sent me this picture where I'm a cock last night. I'm sitting here terribly tired of my own thoughts and routines, even though I love this place and how these past six years it has become my home. I'm having a delightful cup of Earl Gray tea with honey and cream. I'm a disappointment to myself. This is a funny picture, isn't it? I should put a poem underneath it. I wonder how many poems I've written in my life. I rarely write them anymore. I have one on my clipboard for Jenny I should finish tonight. 

I am a cock. I am an island.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets