Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord For PC 1981

Wizardy:Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord for PC
My school had one of the first advanced computer labs anywhere in America. And enough nerds who later went on to become tech millionaires to make that experience memorable. Most days I'd just eat lunch as fast as I could and go to the gym to shoot baskets, but somedays I'd go up to the computer lab to see what was going on. And it was usually Wizardry. Everyone had altered the program so their characters were 100th level and had thousands of hit points, but nonetheless I still think one had to slog through endless levels of the maze to get to Werdna, the Wizard.

Why not?

Straight, I guess.

Of course there will be a small surcharge on the gold pieces, and they're not real, so there's that. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets