Thursday, April 30, 2015

When Did the Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Become a Muscle Car?

The Vista Cruiser was produced by General Motors Oldsmobile brand from 1964-1977 and assembled in Lansing, Michigan. 
Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 1964-1977

One of the baddest ass vehicles on the road? It's like when the chick from Grease went from being the girl next door to the hot crazy chick next door. A better question might be when did a station wagon even conceivably become a viable option to me as my next car? These are scary times. This particular model has the option of three rows of seat. I don't even know six people I'd ever want to get in a car. 

I haven't owned a car in nearly fifteen years. I only got my first bicycle since childhood two summers ago. But I have this sneaking suspicion some time in the not-too-distant future we will be driving somewhere on a country road and I will see a Vista Cruiser parked in a barn with a for sale sign on it, and only moments later become the owner of a Vista Cruiser. Maybe that's not the worst thing in the world.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets