Sunday, February 11, 2018

"Venus 2000" By Rockford Artist Joe Tallman

Last weekend we went to Joe Tallman and Allison Wuest's show at J.R. Kortman here in Rockford, and I saw this piece that really knocked me out. Since my heart surgery I'm always drawn to works of art about the human heart, or in this case, the robot heart, which in my case has even more applicability. Jenny got me this piece for my birthday and had it framed by the resident genius at Mainfraim. Aside from it just being a wonderful piece, I like that three different local artists and gallery owners can share in the benefits. I think we should all make an effort to buy from people we know in our own neighborhoods. 

"Venus 2000" By Joe Tallman. See more from Rockford artist Joe Tallman here
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets