Sunday, February 10, 2013

You're Welcome, Joe Flacco. Now Go Somewhere.

You're welcome, Joe Flacco. Now go play in traffic. 

I traded Joe Flacco for a mid-round draft pick in the 2012 draft in my fantasy keeper league. I'd had Joe Flacco since the first year of fantasy football. He was my first quarterback. And I waited like everyone else for him to start playing like he had a set. I won't be rooting for Joe Flacco next year. And in a backhanded way he allowed me to go into the 2013 season with Colin Kaepernick and Andrew Luck as my QB's in a two team league. But if Joe Flacco were to trip over his dog and fall into a meat grinder I probably wouldn't cry.

You put a guy on the fantasy bum bus one time and...
The Fantasy Football Folio

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The difference between the Flacco in real life and in Fantasy is that he won the Super Bowl. How did you do in Fantasy. Fantasy football doesn't measure a player worth on the field. If that were the case Detroit would be unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went badly in fantasy football. Because Joe Flacco killed me. But this year I have Colin Kaepernick and Andrew Luck, so I have a feeling I won't be fretting losing Ole Frankenstein anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a double dumbass on you. -Captain Kirk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets